Construction of Aldan motor fuels plant, a part of Yakut Gas Production Center
- Aldansky region, Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
- Government of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia),
- OAO Southern Yakutia Development Corporation
- The motor fuel plant in the town of Aldan would supply Southern Yakutia with motor fuels, and given completion of railway Tommot – Yakutsk in 2012 – central regions of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) as well.
The plant’s production breaks down as follows:
- winter diesel fuel — 368.2 ths t/year;
- gasoline with octane number 80 — 144.2 ths t/year;
- gasoline with octane number 91 — 51.6 ths t/year.
Oil products will be transported to consumers by motor and railway transport all the year round.
Volume of investment
- RUR 16 570 million (USD 583,5 million) (reviewed by “Justification of investments into development of Chayanda field, gas transportation and processing” being done by OAO Gazprom, to be complete in III quarter 2011).
- Developed deposits of common minerals (mines);
- HVL 220 kV Neryungri Regional Power Station – Nizhny Kuranakh – Tommot – Maya;
- roads along the ESPO system;
- Not required
Cost of project
- RUR 16 570 m
- Not available
- RUR 12 226 m
- 8.3 years
- Southern and central regions of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia):
- transport companies and mining enterprises;
- electric power generation and agriculture.
- Investors’ own funds
- A part of Integrated Development of Southern Yakutia project;
- feasibility report available.
- “Justification of investments into development of Chayanda field, gas transportation and processing”
- (to be complete by July 2011) being worked out.
CEO of an organization implementing the project
- Mikhail Lvovich BRUK, General Director, OAO Southern Yakutia Development Corporation (SYDC)