Development of Srednetyungskoe gas condensate field
- Vilyuisky region, Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
- Srednetyungskoe gas condensate field is situated within Vilyui depression in the middle course of the Tyung River, the left tributary of the Vilyui River.
- creation of transport and electric power infrastructure.
- construction of gas production facilties at Srednetyungskoe gas condensate field (STGCF) with capacity of 403 m cub.m a year;
- construction of a trunk pipeline STGCF – Tamalakan, 135.2 km long.
Volume of investment
- RUR 5,106.70 m in 2011 prices
- Cargoes are brought by the river transport along the Lena and Vilyui Rivers via the settlement of Kysyl-Syr. Technical cargoes are carried by small river fleet along the Tyung River. The navigation period on the Vilyui River is usually short – June – early July, seldom throughout August.
- VILYUI federal motorway and Vilyuisk – Tyung temporary winter road to the field site. Nearest airports – Yakutsk, Vilyuisk, Kysyl-Syr. In summer, most cargoes and people are carried by helicopters.
- Teher is a gas production facility near the settlement of Kysyl-Syr.
- The nearest operating trunk pipeline Kysyl Syr – Tamalakan (Du 300) is situated 135 km from Srednetyungskoe filed. The pipeline transports gas from Srednevilyuiskoe gas condensate field (settlement of Kysyl Syr).
- Electric power to Vilyuisky and Verkhne-Vilyuisky regions is supplied via HVL 110 kV Mirny – Suntar – Vilyuisk – Verkhnevilyuisk. To enhance electric power infrastructure and increase power volume delivered in this direction, there is being constructed HVL 220 kV Mirny – Suntar – Nyurba. Mirny – Suntar leg has been complete and operates with 220 kV substation in the settlement of Suntar.
Cost of project
- RUR 5056,7 m
- Central region of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
- 100% investor
CEO of an organization implementing the project
- Ivan Konstantinovich MAKAROV, General Director, OAO Sakhatransneftegaz