Construction of Inaglinsky coal complex
- Neryunrginsky region, Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
- ZAO «Yakut coals – new technologies» (OOO “Kolmar”), A part of Integrated Development of Southern Yakutia project.
- Initiator - ОАО Southern Yakutia Development Corporation.
- Creation of Inaglinsky coal complex with an industrial mine, coal production capacity 2.75 m t/year, and a benefication plant able to process 3 m t/year with the yield at over 2 m tons of cocking concentrate.
Volume of invstments
- RUR 10500 m in 2011prices ($369,7 m)
- There is Amur-Yakutsk mainline railroad (AyaM),
- LENA federal road,
The key advantage of the project is availability of developed infrastructure, including a dead-end railway track owned by OOO JV Erel, a participant of OOO Kolmar Holding. The track is connected to the public railway system owned by OAO JSC Railways of Yakutia (OAO Russian Railways).
- A railway line from Chulbas station – Inaglinsky coal complex;
- electric power supply to Inaglinsky CC, with a 110 kV substation and 110 kV transmission line.
Cost of project
- RUR 10500 m ($370 m)
- Project life cycle 25 years (till 2037)
- 26% at discount rate of 15%
- RUR 6100 m
- 6,3 years
- Internal market of the Russian Federation and Asian-Pacific countries (Japan, Korea).
- OOO Kolmar 100%
- A part of Integrated Development of Southern Yakutia project.
- Project documentation for a mine and a benefication plant complete and approved by “Glavgosekspertisa’ (State Expertise);
- the construction site for surface objects ready;
- the plant equipment purchased fully, the mine equipment - partially;
- all required permits and approval received.
- Positive opinion of VEB Supervisory Board has been obtained with a credit of RUR 6,414 billion for construction.